Sunday, October 4, 2009

Dear Calphalon Customer Relations Representative:

We love our brand new 13 piece contemporary stainless pots and pans. My wife convinced me that this is the set we needed saying that we would get a free “Calphalon” wok with the purchase. I have lived in China for nearly four years of my life, so I know the importance of having a good wok in every home. However, it wasn’t until after we made the purchase that I realized the wok was not contemporary stainless like the rest of our pots and pans. I use only metal cooking utensils to fry my rice and noodles. I need a stainless steel wok. We are planning on making our new pots and pans part of the décor in our now seemly new kitchen by hanging them up, but a nonstick wok would have to be left out, hiding in some lowly cupboard with all its plastic utensils. Please send us a contemporary stainless wok and bill us for the difference if needed. You could even keep the knife we qualified for as well.

Calphalon LR155P - Contemporary Stainless Steel Flat Bottom Wok

SKU #: CPH1056

No comments:

Post a Comment