Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween spectacular!!

So last Sunday we decided to carve pumpkins for FHE. They turned out awesome! Take a look. Joshua Carved the one on the left. The symbol is our last name in Chinese, I told him that was too boring, so he decided to add eyes. The ones on the right I carved, the one with the red light is trying to eat the little one...thats why he has a scared face. Here's a few other pics. Here's our door. Why do I have a picture of our door you may ask? Well turns out our doors are always locked, so Joshua being the good husband he is, shut the door of our patio. While we were both outside, and neither of us had our keys. So we were locked out. It was pretty funny, cause as soon as he shut the door, we both just look at each other and say "Crap". It was funny. So we had to run over to the house of the Complex manager people, luckily I knew who they were and Joshua knew where they lived. So it all worked out in the end. Joshua loves his pumpkin. Now for the even more exciting part!!! Our Halloween costumes!!!!! Joshua was a snowboarder...and I was a Purple Octopus! Pretty sweet huh? And for all of you who are jealous of my purple pants, turtleneck and hat. I got them at DI for only $10.00 Can't beat that can you! I wont lie the pants were pretty amazing. They went up past my belly button and made the lower half of my body completely curvless. (Yeah I know I dont have much curve anyway but still, it was pretty attractive) But for some weird reason Joshua didn't seem to enthusiastic about them....Odd. These are our brave friends who agreed to spend Halloween night with us. Jessica and Yanis Rock are pretty much awesome. Yanis was a soccer player and Jessica was a umpire. We had a great time with them. We went to the Haunted House in provo and then went for dessert at the new Craigo's in Provo, we had the Cookie Monster. And Joshua and I finished all of ours...it was a pretty huge feat! After dessert we watched a movie at our humble abowd. It was a super fun night! Awwww, a snowboarder is kissing a Octopus. Could we be cuter? I submit that we could not!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your costumes turned out cute. And I do read all your post. I just don't always comment. But I do love keeping up with you. Love you both and very glad you dressed up,and went out and did some Halloween fun with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your costume! How did you think of it? Sounds like you guys had tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete