Sunday, October 10, 2010

BYU Homecoming Weekend

This last weekend Joshua took me to one of the BYU homecoming dances!! We had a wonderful time! It was at The Living Aquarium in Sandy UT and was such a cute little place to have a dance.
There were Sting Rays in the main dancing room area, Joshua touched them! The whole time I was wondering if the flashing lights and extremely loud music did anything to them...my guess is that it was just really annoying!


We tried to make it as high school as possible, so we had to take an awkward pose photo!

It was also kinda fun to go to a dance and be married cause we could dance as close as we wanted without having to worry about a chaperon coming up and telling us to be a bible width apart :) No worries though we definitely kept it G rated.


We also discovered that we both belong in the ocean. Me as a mermaid and Joshua as some kind of fish... maybe a puffer?All in all we had a great!!! Time. Thanks so much babe for taking me!

P.S. Oh and yes I did squeeze into my old Prom dress...it kinda made my night!

1 comment: