Sunday, November 24, 2013

11/19

Evelyn 20 months

I think Evi has been in size 3 diapers for over a year now...crazy.

She does the cutest thing when we have finished our bedtime routine and it's time for one of us (Joshua or me) to put her down.  She asks to pray and sing, everytime.  And usually she will ask to "prays" multiple times.  She will fold her arms and close her eyes, it's adorable.  I love the time I get with her when it's my turn to put her to bed.  I love holding her like a baby and rocking in our chair and singing and praying with her.  I love staring at her perfect face and being reminding that I am the luckiest girl to be this angels mama, I cherish this time.  I know that in no time at all she will be too big for me to rock my baby and even thinking about that makes me want to cry.

The other night when I was rocking Evi before bed she asked me to sing again and I told her no she can sing herself (I only sing and pray once for her) she started to sing and kept singing the words mommy daddy baby my baby.  It was the cutest thing.

Earlier this week we were over at Grandma and papa's house and were expecting Daddy to be home when we got back.  So we walk in and I tell Evi to go find Daddy.  So we go look all over the house and it's obvious he isn't home yet.  So Evi keeps looking and then comes up to me and puts her hands up and says "go?" "Go?" Like where did he go.   :)



Hyrum 10 weeks
Size 1 diapers, probably over 10 lbs now.

Hyrum has definitely reached the cooing stage.  Joshua and I love talking to him when he's in the "talking" mood.  He will coo in response to us and we love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment