Monday, January 6, 2014

12/5/13-1/6/14

When getting Evi ready for bed, we set her on our bed while we grab her toothbrush... When we get back she always has climbed to the top of our bed under the covers ( and if Joshua is putting her to bed) she will wait till he pulls back the covers then she will push her head into the pillow and with eyes squeezed shut and a grin on her face she will fake snore and pretend she is asleep.  I guess Joshua pretended to be asleep a long time ago and that's where she learned it from....kids pick up the funniest things.

Evi loves to play the pillow game.  She will pat the ground (which is where she wants me to sit) and hand me a pillow and then she runs away while I throw the pillow at her and she falls to the ground and laughs her head off.  She then gets up grabs the pillow brings it over to me and does it all over again.

Evi was getting into something in the entry way and so I was nudging her away from it and telling her to go play with something else and I kept saying go go go.  So she turns around and starts pushing on my leg and says "go, go, go" obviously wanting me to go away so she could keep getting into stuff.

Today at church Evi's friend Scotty was sitting behind us and Scott starts leaning toward Evi and she was pushing her belly into his face and he kept leaning in again and so finally Evi leans down and gives him a kiss.  He was a persistent little guy ;)

Evi has recently started calling everything sauce.  If she wants more milk in her cereal she asks for more sauce, if she wants more sugar or butter or whatever it's always sauce. :)

Hyrum absolutely loves to be picked up by his hands.  Whenever I do this he gets a huge smile on his face and often laughs, it's the cutest thing.

I was giving Evi goldfish for a snack and working on the computer and for some reason I turn around to see what she is doing and I see Hyrum making this weird face and smacking his tongue.  Turns out Evi had shoved a goldfish cracker right into hyrum's mouth!  Good thing he still has tongue thrust so he wouldn't have swallowed it even if I didn't catch it in time.

This week Hyrum has started doing raspberries and blowing spit bubbles all the time, it's adorable and one of my favorite things! 12/13/13




No comments:

Post a Comment