Sunday, February 9, 2014

January 2014

Hyrum turned 5 months yesterday!! Holy smokes!!  He weighs about 13 lbs and is almost big enough to wear his 3-6 month clothes...almost.  Yesterday he started moving around by doing the caterpillar, sticking his butt in the air and pushing forward and then lifting himself up on his arms over and over so he would move a couple inches each time.  It was pretty impressive!  I know he will be crawling way before I am ready.  And he is already really good at grabbing things, yesterday at dinner  he grabbed my cup of water and spilled it all over the table...little stinker!  Hyrum love love loves his exersaucer, he will play in that thing for an hour at a time and be totally content.  I love that he still has that baby smell and dread the day that he doesn't.  He is such a sweet little guy, I love him to pieces.

Evi is learning new words everyday!  And yesterday she went poopoo in the potty and today she went peepee in the potty so I know that potty training is just around the corner which I have mixed feelings about.  She still loves the song "Let it Go" from Frozen and sings it all day long.  She absolutely loves Hyrum and still calls him Baby, never by his name.  They entertain each other so well, it is truly wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment